Date: Saturday, April 17, 2021
Time: 1:30pm – 4:30pm (CST)
Class Description: In this 3-hour class you will learn a new weave that creates a twisted ribbing effect. This weave is the star of this bracelet so to compliment the design we will finish the bracelet in a simple clasp. Because most of the bracelet is weaving you will finish the bracelet on your own time but you will have the clasp done and ready to add when you are finished with the bracelet.
Instructor: Sarah Thompson
Skill Level: Beginner
Materials Kit (included in price): Silver stock, bobbin. Domestic US shipping.**
- Wire cutters
- Round-nose pliers
- Flat nose pliers
- Flat-nose nylon jaw pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Permanent marker
- Chasing hammer (optional)
- Bench block
- Torch set-up (Butane torch, cross-lock tweezers, quenching bowl, solder pick, hard charcoal block, heat shield(table cover))
- small hand file
- Liver of sulfur
- Steel wool#0000 or Brass Brush
- optional: Bracelet mandrel (you can shape the bracelet by hand if you don’t have one)
- Optional: magnifiers as needed
*Note: Kit only and extra kit options do not include instructions or recording. You must choose either a Zoom or Zoom/Kit combo to receive written instructions. Kits will begin to ship March 30, 2021, unless otherwise arranged with instructor.
**Domestic US shipping is included in Kit price. Please contact instructor directly to arrange for international or expedited shipping.