- Registrations are accepted strictly on a first-come, first-registered basis.
- The workshop schedule is subject to change and cancellations and/or new workshops may be programmed. Please be sure to review this website for the most up-to-date workshop schedule.
- Please read the workshop description carefully before enrolling to ensure that the workshop is appropriate for your skill level.
- Students must provide their own tools to complete the class.
- VirtuallyEverCrafting accepts all persons regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or religion. You must be at least 16 years old to attend a workshop.
- Unacceptable behavior: VEC reserves the right to refuse registrations from participants who have a history of disruptive behavior or to dismiss any student without refund who disrupts our learning environment.
- VEC reserves the right to refuse and/or to dismiss any student without refund who is discovered to be hosting a "watch party". Persons viewing and/or partcipating in the class are required to have registered and to have paid the class fee."
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you would like to cancel your registration, you must notify VEC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students may cancel by March 25, 2021 for a full refund.
- Instructors reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration before March 24, 2021. In the event an Instructor cancels a class, all student fees will be refunded.
- Kits that have been shipped are not eligible for refund. Instructors will notify students if kits are shipped before March 30, 2020.
All kits are shipped via USPS with tracking, directly from the instructor unless otherwise noted from the US. Domestic US shipping is included in kit fee. If you require shipping outside of the US or express shipping, please contact the instructor directly to make arrangements. Additional shipping fees may apply.